Hiring A Consultant
The big picture is that you will receive extensive experience in business intelligence in the Entertainment Industry.
There are many occasions where owners of a business want to grow the company or their bottom line but haven’t identified the processes to make it happen. They often feel it is too expensive or premature to hire someone permanently to take the executive lead on identifying growth potential and workflow processes that work, as well as those that do not work.
Together we will establish your goals and set them into motion.
Consulting will offer you the following 15 benefits:
- Work with marketing to bring new ideas for additional revenue
- Evaluation of current business processes and or problems
- ROI on current and new processes
- Suggestions for improving existing workflow
- Cross division and vendor evaluation efficiencies
- Benefit from expert evaluation and discussion of the value in tying new technology to your current business processes
- Establish measurable metrics in dealing with clients
- Receive an honest discussion about the business without employee leveraging or personal agendas
- Create strategy for preempting damaging blog assaults
- You determine how much or how little information you want to gather or share
- Full staff evaluation, as desired
- Review and improve customer service
- No long term employment commitment
- No payroll taxes , medical or fringe benefits to pay
- Pre-establish the amount you are willing to spend